In line with updated Government guidance, we are gently relaunching our outdoor sessions for a maximum of five clients at a time. To gauge and cope with demand, the classes are first available to our regular clients. From July, we are relaunching our beginners’ Power of Poles workshops – come and learn how to get the most from using poles to improve your fitness. These are bookable now. We will also be relaunching our Open WALX in July when you can come and try a session.
For regular clients this month, we are restricting bookings to one class per week to create availability for as many people as possible. We will lift this limitation in the coming weeks.
Before our relaunch, the instructor team came together to plan our new social distancing approach. We will be respectful to other heath users. Collectively, we aim to demonstrate and reassure others of our safe practices.
COVID-19 safety measures:
- Our new health questionnaire asks participants to confirm their current health status on each booking.
- All participants will remain at least 2m away from other participants. We are planning our routes to best avoid other heath users.
- We have a stringent cleaning policy on any loaned equipment. As a general rule, we will not be loaning equipment although we will make poles available to newcomers. Our procedures enable us to clean equipment thoroughly AND ensure at least 72 hours gap between the same poles being loaned. Poles are available for purchase on the Nordic Walking UK store – ask for details.
- We cannot store any items at The Spaniards Inn so please ensure you can carry all items with you. Walking backpacks and bumbags are available on the store.
- The Spaniards Inn has been particularly supportive to our business during the lockdown. We have access to The Spaniards Inn car park but toilets are not currently available. When attending a class, we recommend you only arrive 10mins early as the gates may still be closed.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch on 07989 967459.