When Government guidance permits us to meet outside, we implement a strict social distancing policy and, behind the scenes, have a 46-point risk assessment that ensures instructors and participants are safe. Join us for a class, though, and you’ll find we haven’t let that take away the simple pleasure of being outside, exercising in a group. As a COVID-secure business, we are able to offer classes for more than six people but we limit numbers to ensure social distancing is maintained.
For those not quite ready to join a group session, that’s no problem; we offer bespoke WALX for individuals and couples, and we’re here when you feel ready.
If you’d like to learn to use Nordic walking poles, refresh your technique or would like an outdoor workout, please get in touch.
For now, stay well. See you outside soon!
COVID safety measures:
- The new health questionnaire asks you to update your current health status. If you feel unwell between booking your class and joining us, we ask that you err on the side of caution and cancel your booking.
- Please remain at least 2m away from all other participants. We will remind you! We are planning our routes to best avoid other heath users. Please be considerate to other heath users.
- We can only loan poles to newcomers and have a strict cleaning and equipment dating procedure in place. Please get in touch if you`d like to buy poles. Remember that you are entitled to the members` prices on the Nordic Walking UK store – ask for details.
- We cannot store any items at The Spaniards Inn so please ensure you can carry all items with you. Walking backpacks and bumbags are available on the store.
- We have access to The Spaniards Inn car park and toilets. If using the toilets, please maintain a 2m social distance when entering and exiting. Remember to wash your hands for 20 seconds.